USing Cisco HIDS. I have 5 agents installed and running on 5 pcs, I have the
console installed and running. All agents and console are fully licensed. I
am running Version 2.5.3. the problem Iam expreiencing is that none of the
agents show up in the console. If I do a network sniff I can see all 5
agents communicating with the Server (Console Machine) every 30 seconds on
port 5000 which is what both the agent and the console are set to (by
default) but I still can't see the agents listed in the console. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance