Hi All,

My pix configuration is about 800 lines long.  Everytime, I do a "show
running" or

"write term" and I would like to break somewhere in the configuration it is
not

possible for me to send the "Control ^C" to stop listing of the
configuration.  "Control

^C" works on both Cisco routers and switches but apparently not on Pix
firewalls.

Now I can use "pager" command to set the page break or "no pager" not to set
the

page break.  However, in either case, it is not possible to send the break
sequence

to break out of the "show running" configuration.  This is very frustrating.

Why doesn't Cisco make this damn thing work?  I am running version 6.2(2)