> Split tunneling has been enabled up until now.
Does this mean you have recently DISabled split tunneling??

If not, does the newest client 3.6? have a function for keeping traffic
sourced from the internet from using the Split-tunneling host from
acting as a mirror to breach the corporate network??

>From what I understand, enabling the Split Tunnel feature is a BAD
option, Cisco just created it for those clients that didn't want their
remote users surfing the net via the corporate network.

Can anybody clarify on any of these points??

-Mark