Hi! I am trying to guarantee bandwidth(more like
limiting :)) for a few customers. And it is not
working :D . I would like to know what is wrong in
this configuration and, if it's all wrong how can i
get it done.

access-list 100 permit ip host xxx.xxx.xxx.23 any
access-list 100 permit ip host xxx.xxx.xxx.57 any
access-list 100 permit ip host xxx.xxx.xxx.89 any
access-list 100 permit ip host xxx.xxx.xxx.100 any

class-map group_01
match access-group 100

policy-map root
class group_01
shape peak 128000
bandwidth 32000

And this is about it. I want to give them a 128 kbits
channel and guarantee 32kbits for each one of them.

Thanks a lot,
Alexandru Barbu
CCAI

http://uk.my.yahoo.com