HSRP has been supported for a long time, even on Token Ring. It was
supported in 11.3, I think in all varieties, but you would have to check for
sure in the Release Notes to see if your particular image supports it, but I
bet it does.

You can find documentation for Cisco's older versions of IOS rather readily
(at least on the old site).

Start here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/home/home.htm

Use the pull-down menu to the right under Product Documentation to get the
docs for 11.3. The Master Index will help, as will the Release Notes.

To learn about configuring HSRP on that vintage router, go to Configuration
Guides and Command References.

Go to:

P1C: Network Protocols Configuration Guide, Part 1

Then go to:

Configuring IP Services

That document contains a section called "Configure the Hot Standby Router
Protocol."

Don't search on HSRP because the document doesn't use the acronym! Hey, they
couldn't make it easy, could they?

HTH

Priscilla Oppenheimer
www.troubleshootingnetworks.com