Consider yourself lucky, that's a great thing you get to work on a project
of
that scale, especially if you get to be one of the major players in putting
the puzzle
together. I wish I could be part of it as well. Good luck !

""The Long and Winding Road""  wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...