John

I looked at them some time back (early last year).  I wasnt that impressed.
 My impression was that they had  a very expensive program that you could
get a discount on if you committed yourself to working for them for
practically nothing for a year or two. However the thing that really
convinced me to stay well away from them was their claim (snipped from
their current website).

   The ictp staff members hold a substantial number of IT related
credentials, certificates, and degrees, including:

   Cisco Certified Internetworking Engineer (CCIE) Lab                  3

   Cisco Certified Internetworking Engineer (CCIE) Written              12

Any company that would make such a claim are not worth dealing with.

I also take that to mean that most of  their lab instructors are people who
are unable to pass the lab.

Draw your own conclusions.  Maybe one of these days I will get around to
reporting them to Cisco for clear and explicit misuse of Cisco trademarks.

Peter

--
Peter Walker