From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Amazing
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 7:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: VPN client: Cisco or Microsoft? [7:61500]

cisco.

dont know too much about windows client but with the cisco we are able
set the group name and password without the end user knowing them.  this
just adds a poor man's version of something you have something you know
authentication.  the user has the group name and password on their pc
and
then knows their own username and password to access the network.