a script would be the only option as far as I can tell here. NO export
ability as far as I know

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 January 2003 12:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: NAT translation table [7:61553]

hi!

Does anyone knows if it's possible to export the cached NAT
translation table (the one you get with "sh ip nat trans") somehow?
The export should occur in a specified time range (e.g every 10
seconds).
I need the information for a software project about accounting of ip
traffic. the software itself cannot access the router by a console
session ....
the cisco in use is a 3640 with IOS 12.1T.

thx a lot in advance
gabriele