>From what I remember by head, if the switch is forwarding the packet on PFC
or MSFC, it will use the configuration you set on the port -  trust or do
not trust.   There are special case, though, were MSFC will set CoS to 0,
but I can4t remember the any special case this moment.

"Jennifer Mellone" @groupstudy.com em 21/01/2003
14:41:34

Favor responder a "Jennifer Mellone"

Enviado Por:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]