A basic question to group and u.
My internal network is 192.168.50.x my valid segment is 210.4.51.x
network on which my internet router lies. To access these 2 networks I
have linux machine with 2 NIC's one for 50.x and another for 210.x which
is enabled as a router & firewall. When I try to ping from my inside
network i.e 1.x to my 210 network will the source ip address change? OR
what would be the ip address of any packet coming out of the linux box?

Sorry if this a very basic question .Need explanation

Expecting a reply

Thanks
Guruprasad

I don't have access to the book u mentioned. Still waiting for an
example....