I am in despair.

I have a PIX 515, and I think its dead. Since a bought it used, I worked on
it only 5 times.

I put the IOS 6.2 to use it, and everything was going perfectly. Suddenly,
it made an error of the type "Watch dog failure".

I had to reboot. (I don't remember if I had already rebooted it since I
upgraded the IOS). But it never rebooted.

The PIX boots, the fan word, but the leds don't light up, except if I take
out a jumper.

I thought about the PSU (there is a notice on the Cisco web site, but my
series number is not there.) I opend my PIX, but  while I am not used to it,
I produced a spark with the digital multimeters  in the PSU.

I tested the PSU. (an electrician says it was working, and the voltage
seemed good).

I tested the RAM on a machine made for this task, and it also seemed okay. I
put the lithium batttery of my PC in the PIX to test it. It failed... I also
tried another CPU, but nothing changed.

What is strange, i that if I put the Hyper-Terminal in 115 000 8-1 material,
when it is closing, there are little squares on the console, as if it was
sending lots of current. ੿੿੿੿੿੿੿

Even stranger, when the PIX is closed and I plug a USB cable on my PC, the 3
leds light up and stay open... As I reboot the PIX, they close...

Is my PIX dead? Is there something to do with it? I think that Cisco does
not offer a support, and that the PIX does not have a value in detached
pieces.

Money wasted for my studies...