kaushalender wrote:

> Thanx mam ,
>
> Thanx alot thanx very much .Yes both customers are on same
> router but

Whew, that's good. :-)

> how i will tell the s1 to use that bandwidth wich is not
> utilized by s0
> Plz help.because ihave restriction on s0 s1 both from rate
> limit command.

The method I told you before is based on the link still in use approaching a
certain bandwidth. At that point it can take over the other one. I realize
that's not quite what you want.

I don't think there is a way to have the link still in use take over the
other link when that link utilization goes low. Anyone know?

If we don't get an answer, start another thread and explain the situation
with more detail. That will get people's attention.

Good luck.

Priscilla