Hello Team,
I am looking for a router security program that will automatically email me
if a change is made. Can anyone recommend such a program? The smaller the
better but don't mind if it is a tool in a bigger program.
Also I was wondering if there is any kind of port management tool that can
deny or block usage of certain game ports on the LAN ? For instance if a
corp office is having problems with people using unwanted programs such as
messenger or counter strike (port 27015 by default) can it be done with a
software program or packet sender to "jam" that port on a specific computer?

I thought I would go right to the experts!
Have a great day,
JD