Hi ,

I am looking for two Cisco LS1010 switches connected together to Port
ATM0/0/0.I prefer to use pnni.

My Doubts are

1)When I use the commnad Switch1>sh atm pnni node

The address shown in this switch is different than shown in Switch 2.

Can I use a PNNI in this case?According to the cisco documentation if we
have to use PNNI between the same peer group they should have the same peer
group ID.Please help?

2)When I use the command Switch>sh atm neighbours

Each switch is seeing the others even with different peer group ID.Why is it
so?

3)Even if the switch is seeing each other I can't see traffic between
sitches?

4)can anybody help me in having a simple configuration for 2 Cisco Ls1010
connected together by PNNI?

g_study

http://webmail.netscape.com/