you dont mention your pool of public addresses so i will assume that you are
all squared away with that piece of it.

you can use either access-list or route-map to accomplish what you want---

access-list 1 permit 172.25.27.0 0.0.0.255
ip nat inside source list 1 pool   - (whether or not you
need overload will depend on whether you have enough public addresses to do
one to one translations or  not.)