the command is "ip access-group #"

Then it will work

-----Original Message-----
From: Tunji Suleiman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 January 2003 12:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: No Access-group on 7200 Eth/Fa Interfaces [7:61764]

Hello,

Can someone pls tell me why I wont have the access-group command on eth and
fa interfaces of a router? I was trying to configure NBAR on a 7200 Internet

router. I upgraded from 12.0(5) to 12.2(6), did ip cef, defined a class-map
and applied it to a policy-map, I applied the  map as service policy to the
Internet interface s0/0, I then defined an acl to match the policy; all
successfully. When I tried to apply the acl to the LAN interface fa0/0, I
discovered I only have access-expression and no access-group, ditto all
other fa and eth interfaces.

While I figure a workaround using access-expression, I will appreciate some
insight into why of the missing access-group command.

Regards

Tunji