From: Charles D Hammonds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 12:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Question? [7:61716]

I have not been able to perfrom password recovery via a modem connected
directly to console. When the router reloads, you get disconnected and have
to re-dial which by that time is too late to break. In my experience, I have
had to dial up to a 2511 and connect to console of the problem router that
way...

Charles