From: Usman Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 4:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Help with pix firewall logging [7:61902]

Hello
I think you did not open port on pix to send log information to server
when you install pfss software it shows what ports it is using on TCP
and
UDP check it and  modify this commnad on pix
 logging host inside 192.168.11.254 tcp/the port number
by default is uses 1468
but some time it use 1470 so confirm port number and configure it i thin
it
will work
Bye
Usman Ali