Hey all,

I was wanting to get people's feedback as to their opinions on the various
CCIE Lab workbooks and online racks.

I've heard good things about the IPExpert ($500), but assuming their online
e-scenarios are as good as their workbook, it seems the Gold subscription
($400) would give me access to more situations to work through.  I've also
heard some good things about the CCBootCamp scenarios ($650).

Also, as you probably know, the different online rack places have different
things that are good and bad.  Some only sell 12 hour blocks, but others
charge alot more per hour than others.  Any input on their likes/dislikes
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Mike W.