www.racktimerentals.com has both ATm and voice.

Shahid
 John C  wrote:Thanks for the responses everyone! To those who don't know,
here is a list
of good Cisco racks that you can use over the net. All of these seem CCIE
ready (I'm not sure about true ATM and Voice though, I think ccbootcamp and
RouterX were the only ones that had it all - double check this though).

www.ccbootcamp.com
www.cconlinelabs.com
www.fatkid.com
www.racktimerentals.com
www.routerx.com

John C wrote:Anyone know of a good Cisco practice rack? I haven't seen one
that meets my needs for the CCIE. Thx.

Shahid Muhammad Shafi
"Every man dies; not every man really lives"

remember, if God bringz u 2 it, He WILL bring u thru it!!!-

Please help feed hungry people worldwide http://www.hungersite.com/
A small thing each of us can do to help others less fortunate than ourselves