Curious,
The following will be a start for your goal..

CIPT 9E0-402
Cisco IP Telephony by ciscopress - David Lovell
Cisco IP Telephony Network Design Guide
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/ip_tele/network/
Cisco IP Telephony Solution Guide
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/solution_guide/index.html

DQoS 9E0-601
DQoS is all QoS, pretty straight forward. Hands on experience helped quite a
bit. There is a QoS book from Cisco Press, the book is a few years old and
is poorly layed out. The IOS 12.2 QoS guide follows the exam blueprint
pretty closely and is a great reference.
Cisco AVVID QoS Guide
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/ip_tele/avvidqos/index
.htm
Cisco IOS QoS Solutions Guide 12.2
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fqos
_c/

CVOICE 9E0423
Cisco Voice over Frame relay, ATM and IP by ciscopress - Steve McQuery
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/voice
_c/vcprt1/index.htm

Be aware that for this kind of certification you need to find as many pdfs
as possible related to the topic because the technology is still going
trough many changes........ The order of taking the test I recommend is the
following:
DQoS --- CVOICE --- CIPT

Good luck,

Juan Blanco