From: Joseph Brunner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 7:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Internet Access Through Cisco VPN Concentrator? [7:61999]

Yes. Do it all the time. I also use it as a remote office router
for other clients on the lan behind the 3005.

It has great built in nat functionality (PAT REALLY !). Along with
filter lists for security your set.

But for clients, just enable "split tunneling". Let them get to
the internet directly. Saves you bandwidth and overhead.