Hi
If you want VPN client to connect to your pix, you need to assign a public
IP to your outside interface and you can create a pool of private ip address
to your vpn client by using (ip local pool  start ip...end ip)
and give the pool name in the vpngroup configuration (vpngroup
 address-pool . There are lot of document given in
cisco's website.

fahim