I can only get csim working if the telephones are connected
via an IP Peer.

Testing locally, i.e. two phones connected to different ports
on the same FXS module doesn't give me any successful values.

Here is a local call that was successfully answered, but yet
csim says it wasn't.

Anyone seen this before ? Is this normal ?

R8R3#
R8R3#csim start 1311
csim: called number = 1311, loop count = 1 ping count = 0

csim err csimDisconnected recvd DISC cid(13)
csim: loop = 1, failed = 1
csim: call attempted = 1, setup failed = 1, tone failed = 0

R8R3#

NEU: Mit GMX ins Internet. Rund um die Uhr f|r 1 ct/ Min. surfen!