I have a situation that I hope some of you might shed some light on.  We
have 2 points of ingress to our campus.  One OC3 (Nycernet) for internet 2
and one (Time Warner)   Our commodity edge consists of a 7200 router then
the PIX.  The I2 edge is just a 7200 series router.  Our problem is that
with certain sites, traffic going out on the I2 OC3 is returning via our
commodity OC3 and the pix drops it as it didn't see it originating on the
inside (syn-ack without syn)  I recognize that the bigger problem may be
with the way these sites are being routed back to us, but I have little
control over that for now.  Both edge routers use BGP for updates.  I'm
looking for a solution.  Can I install another PIX on the OC3 side and
somehow have the 2 PIX boxes talk to each other and update each others Xlate
tables?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Jamie