I have configured ISDN dialer interfaces to perform call back and everything
seems to work properly when the client initiates the call, including
multilink callback on the second channel.  However, when I initiate contact
from the callback server with packet sweep ping, the client will
successfully initiate the second channel.  Is there a way to force the
multilink second channel on the server to originate the second channel when
both ends have the same dialer load-threshold setting - in this case it is
set to 10?