They stink. You can't use it at all. That's WHY those bad sellers put uBRs
on sale... you can't use it at all!!!!! I knew it from the very beginning "a
device like that for only $60 bucks? Its retail price is something about
$900,00. Why should someone sell this for 60 dollars?".

My findings:

- Most of the providers do NOT support it;
- If they do support it, you will NOT be able to configure it at all. As
soon as your modem downloads the DOCSIS file (the config file), it will wipe
out your router's configuration and deny your access to the console port
- You will probably have a plain vanilla modem, instead of a good router
- You will probably waste your money - totally.

If you want to set up a home internet connection with this device, I am 99%
sure that it won't work.
I'm very disappointed. I'll have to buy a like 831 ou at least a 806. Why
did I buy this uBR924??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Leonardo