In mail.net.groupstudy.assoc, you wrote:

>  I run several 1720's on my network 24x7 with no problems.  I'm not sure
>  what's causing yours, but it doesn't sound like normal behavior to me.

It sounds like a software related problem (ie. bug), there used to be
a problem in pre 12.2(11)T (IP+/ADSL set) on the c1700 platform I
encountered where the DSL interface would stop sending packets when
a  would occur. Sometimes just bouncing the interface would help
for a while (hours.) Powercycling the router would keep it from happening
for a longer period of time. This was against flex-atucs on 6260s.

A search on bugnav might also be helpful.

// kaj