Got a chance to test this.  The RR will reflect the best path
based on it's own local view of the world.  Thus, if everything is
equal for a collection of advertisements to X, the RR will compute
it's IGP cost to each next-hop, and select the next-hop that it
is closest to.  This path is then reflected to all clients.

While I didn't confirm this with two RRs, it seems that it might
make sense for the RRs to be at different parts of the network
so that each might generate different best paths which are then
reflected to the clients.  Clients then can select between those
two paths as to which is closest.