Some question I had as I've been reading Doyle V2.

1) Question about next-hop-self.  Suppose the router is
purely an iBGP router-- it does not have any eBGP
connections and is there is no redist into BGP.  Does
setting this command on a iBGP neighbor have any affect?
If this router is a route-reflector does the behavior
change?

2) There's mention that when a cluster uses two route
reflectors, that the two reflectors must be configured
with the same cluster ID (in order to avoid routing
loops).   If two route reflectors in a cluster use
different cluster IDs, how is it that a routing loop
can occur?

3) When configuring two route reflectors for a cluster,
is it typical to make each reflector a client of the
other?  Why or why not?  What issues, if any, would
arise if the RRs are clients of each other?

4) When a route reflector is used and RR clients configured via
a peer group, does the RR compute a single set of routes for
reflection and sent to all RR clients?  Does this mean a RR
might reflect back to a client a route the RR learned from the
client?

5) When associating a "no-export" community to an advertisement,
is the route-map applied to the network statement or to the
neighbor statement?  Or can this be done via either mechanism?