From: H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 February 2003 02:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Upgrade BootROMs [7:62321]

Hi Gruop,

I want to upgrade my BootROMs for my 2500s routers.  Is it easy to do?

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Hunt

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.