Hello All,

    I have a question about route summarization.  I was reading over the
material from Cisco on the matter, I was wondering; or actually
assuming.  If you want to have route summarization in place to you need
continuos network numbers?  I know that the docs. said you would send a
network address upstream that would reflect the bit that are common to
all networks thus decreasing the size of the routing tables which is
great.  But what if someone else owned a network block on the net that
was randomly missing from your group?  Again, I can only assume that you
must have all continuous networks.  Is this correct, or am I missing
something?

Thank you all,
Steven