Has anyone taken the new format of the written test?  I just got my head
handed to me.  Needed a 58 to pass and got a 47.  I definitely studied the
wrong material.  I thought the test would emphasize OSPF, BGP, WAN and the
basic Routing Protocol interaction.  Boy was I wrong.  75% of the test was
Multicast, IPX, Token Ring and QoS.  I studied QoS pretty well, but slacked
a bit on Multicast and totally wrote off Token Ring or IPX.  Ooops....$300
down the drain.  Anyone else have a similiar experience?  As far as what I
used, I thought the "official CCIE R&S Exam Cert. Guide" would be enough.
Uhh, that's a big NO!  Bruno and clan don't even cover half of what was on
this test.  Anyone else recommend something different for next time?  Should
I just say No to all books and print out all the links on the Exam blueprint
page?  I think that's what I'm going to do this time, oh, that and
concentrate on useless protocols.