the search engine on the doc CD is crap. Your only hope is to spend just a
little time learning where to find things using the menus.

for example, great information on regular expressions is found where? in the
dial services section under IOS.

where do you find info on setting up a router as a tftp server?

a web server?

etc.

in other words, you probably should spend some time drilling through the
menus and checking out the kinds of things in each section.

HTH

--
TANSTAAFL
"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"