Earlier I asked if anyone had new boot rom's for a 4700M series router.
Perhaps I should have been more specific with the problem I've encountered.
I purchased a used 4700M off ebay the other day.  Got it here, powered it
up, upgraded the IOS and all was fine.  I also purchased an NP-1FE from
Ebay.  When I installed the module in the router, it had a bus error that
mentioned something about needing what I think mentioned a newer boot rom,
11.1(2) or better.

Over the last several says I have searched up and down CCO for any mention
of needing newer boot roms for the FE to work in a 4700 and found nothing.
What I did see mentioned is that an FE requires more shared memory, at least
1.5 MB per interface if you use this module.  The 4700 I have has the
standard 4 MB shared.  Have anyone experienced this problem in the past?  Do
I only need to boost the amount of shared memory of the router?

Richard Burdette