Hi all,
while configuring the T1 CSU DSU card we use service-module commands.
Here when I have the following command
service-module t1 remote-loopback {full | payload} [alternate | v54]
The default option is Full and payload loopbacks with standard-loopup codes.
and its mentioned in documentation also that by entering the service-module
t1 remote-loopback command without specifying any keywords, you enable the
standard-loopup codes, which use a 1-in-5 pattern for loopup and a 1-in-3
pattern for loopdown.

The calrifications needed are that
1) If I select the full option from the cli then want to switch back to the
default option, do the above command without parameters will do that function
example
service-module t1 remote-loopback full alternate

then if i want to switch to default option will this work

service-module t1 remote-loopback

But I tried this command doesnot work(incomplete command)
so how to enable both payload and alternate with standard loopup codes.
Just by negating the earlier command
is their some command for this

2) For what this default option used for

any help will be appreciated