From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 February 2003 21:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Symon Thurlow
Subject: Re: List of ip protocols [7:62460]

A search on Google using the terms "ip protocol numbers" turned up the
following link:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/protocol-numbers

:-)

Regards,
John

>>> "Symon Thurlow"  2/4/03 1:44:32 PM >>>
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a reference list of ip protocols and their numbers

For example gre = 47, tcp = 6? Etc

Cheers,

Symon

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.