These are TCP and UDP connections. Keep in mind that PIX must keep a state
table for these connections so thats probably where it gets the limit from.
I really can't see how you could have 2 million users internally going
through 1 firewall so I assume you mean 2 million people hitting a webserver
behind the PIX. I really can't see 2 million people hitting a webiste at the
same time going through a single PIX. But if your are big time like that you
would have more than one PIX handling it.