From: john pike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: creating seperate sessions on a 2611 [7:62591]

I am trying to create seperate login sessions on a 2611 in such a way that
remote users connectiong to the 2611 can not tamper with each others
devices. In other word our 2611 is connected to 15 devices, we have 3 admins
responsible for these devices(each admin handales 3 to 6 devices..routers
and switches). How do I configure the 2611 to protect the seperate sessions
from each other? I have been told that I will probaly need seperate access
servers for each admin...but the boss wants it to work this way. Any
comments or suggestions are appreciated...

thanks in advance for your help
you may email me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]