http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fipr
> _c/ipcprt2/1cfospf.htm#1001605

I knew somebody was going to come back with that.

To reiterate, the ability to ignore MOSPF LSA's is clearly not the same as
actually supporting MOSPF.   Supporting MOSPF means, well, the ability to
actually run MOSPF - i.e. the ability to actually build an mroute table from
type6 LSA's.