Basically, I am in the same boat. Same certs looking to move up to CCIE.
Cisco recommends a myriad of books. But I have started off with A. Anthony
Bruno's CCIE Routing and Switching. He covers the written test blue print
going over all the topics listed in the blue print. Getting familiar with
the blue print is probably a good starting spot and this book does just
that.  Then from there you can refine your studies based on strengths and
weaknesses.

Mike

All,

I am looking for some study partners for CCIE in the

Denver area. I have competed my CCNA and CCNP (Routing

and switching) and plan to take the CCIE written by

April first week and then get my lab by the year end.

I am looking at forming a study group here in denver.

This would be particularly important when i start

studying for my lab. So let me know if you are

interested.

Thanks,

Imran Moin

CCNA, CCNP (Routing and Switching)