Here is my dilema maybe someone can help me.  I have a linksys router and
then internaly i have my cisco lab.  I did port forwarding on the linksys
and told it to forward all telnet requests internaly to my router which i
want to use as the entry into my lab.  The problem is I can't connect and
I'am not sure what the problem is.  I also have a sun box.  When i telnet to
that then go from that to my cisco router it gets through!!! why won't my
cisco 2501 accept direct connects through my linksys nat?  I know i'am doing
the port forwarding correctly.