I have a user that I need to support with the following configuration.

Host Site has Cisco 806 with 12.2 IOS FW 3DES
Remote Site has Cisco 806 with 12.2 IOS FW 3DES

Want to implement IPSec Peer to Peer Tunnel between two 806s
Want to implement PPTP for a remote user with a Dynamic IP terminated on the
806
Want to use combination of CBAC, NAT and ACL to secure router

Here's what I've got, IPSec No problem.
PPTP No problem.
Securing router using CBAC, NAT and ACL will break IPSec or PPTP and
sometimes other protocols coming through router.

I am looking for some good information on the interaction of CBAC, NAT and
ACL as to what gets processed in what order, what interactions they have, if
any, etc.

Looking at TAC, I have found many articles on each, but not much that
combines them.  Anybody been successful using these all on the same router
at the same time?

Tom