Greetings,

[jens@workstation jens]$ ssh
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA1 host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA1 key sent by the remote host is
ba:07:12:e4:ed:21:7f:d3:45:07:6b:37:fc:36:0a:04.
Add correct host key in /home/jens/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
Offending key in /home/jens/.ssh/known_hosts:2
RSA1 host key for cf17.jhb.nha.co.za has changed and you have requested
strict checking.
Host key verification failed.

I am not sure under what conditions the ssh key for a PIX 515 would change -
I have confirmed that it is not a DNS problem and confirmed that there are
no private machines in between the workstation and the PIX firewall.

I do know that we hade maintenance work done on the power in the computer
room over the weekend = a reboot of the PIX - but why would that cause a
change to its identification?

Any clues/pointers?

Thanks & Regards
Jens