From: Andrew Larkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 February 2003 02:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ssh - warning: remote host identification has changed [7:62747]

The RSA key pair is generated when you want to enable SSH access to the unit
Command for this is " ca generate rsa key ". You need to have
configured the hostname and domain name before using this command.

remember to do the "ca save all" afterwards. Try that and see if the key
changes again after a reload.

As far as I remember (rather rusty here), the RSA key pair is saved to some
other memory on the PIX (anyone correct me if I am wrong)

As for your IPSec question - are you using certificates or preshared keys.
If you are using certificates, then I think it is the same key - depends on
how you set it up originally (There are 2 key type - general and special) if
you never specified this, then a general key is created.

let us know how it goes

Andrew