Folks

I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations for BGP study. I am
booked in for the BGP beta exam on Friday and still dont feel
comfortable with my level of BGP knowledge.  I have read the following
over the last few months

        Halabi - Internet Routing Architectures.
        Doyle Vol 2 (BGP sections)
        John Stewart III (BGP4 book)
        William Parkhurst (The RFC stuff at the back
                        and some of the command reference)

I am going to go back and reread some of Halabi, all of the Parkhurst
command reference chapters and probably some of the RFCs.

Does anyone have any additional 'must-read' references that I should
look at before Friday? I realise that I have all the basic info that I
need and, to be honest, feel that I could pass the test already. However
I am one of those people that want to understand things at the
gut/instinct level and I really dont feel that I am at that point yet.

Any other suggestions?

Peter Walker
        CISSP, CSS1, CC[NID]P, etc