I do remember I had some problem related to it;  change from server to
transparent lost connectivity. It is a bad idea play with that during
production time .

What performance issue is that with Server mode?

"kuma kk" @groupstudy.com em 11/02/2003 05:38:29

Favor responder a "kuma kk"

Enviado Por:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]