From: Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 2:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: Checkpoint NG trial licence needed [7:62823]

Hi all

I know it's OT but I hope some of you have a clue for this. Where from I
can get a trial license for Checkpoint NG ? I already asked this
question on their news site but now answer (it was the second posting).
I don't understand how can u get certified unless you take the training.

Thank you in advance
Chris