Hi everyone,

I'm looking at some of the CWDM docs and this solution seems
to be a really good (read easy) way to increase the bandwidth between
sites with existing SMF. I don't have any DWDM experience, but looking
at this solution it would seem you don't need to do much in order
to achieve pretty substantial bandwidth increase.

Does anyone have any experience with this technology ?
Pretty much just looking to see how well this stuff really works
in the field. It doesn't seem like you can do much to monitor/manage
this solution which kind of makes me skeptical.

Any inputs welcomed !